Tuesday, November 20, 2007

For the husband to be




I am dedicating a post to Patrick's suit choices, all from John Varvatos. I saved on my dress, I bought the first and only one I tried on (and probably cheapest). From the beginning, I was more into the invitations than the dress. I actually dreaded the dress part, but it turned out to be easy. So money was saved on "the dress" and I am encouraging Patrick to go all out on a suit, not only one he loves, but (I hope) will continue to wear...and it has to be grey.

Vane from Brooklyn Bride had a great post about suits/tuxedos last week, check it out, there are some great and reasonable options that Vane as well as reader's posted. Our link is just about John Varvatos suits, they are expensive, but if this is what he wants, he can have it.

If I were a guy, I would want one of these suits, I love the European cut, not too Thome Browne (although I do love the cut of his suits) and not too bulky, traditional American (long arm and pant leg) suits. All of the above images are from John Varvato's Spring/Summer 2008 collection.

No comments: