Monday, January 7, 2008

Mr. Boddington's Studio



Ever since I first saw a Mr. Boddington's wedding invite in New York Mag's Wedding issue Summer 2007 I have been totally inspired. I am in love with the fonts, colors and patterns they use for all of their stationery. Their invites are completely sophisticated, original, and charming with all of the beautiful and thoughtful details. I am in the process of designing my own invites and I constantly go back to theirs for inspiration.

{images from Mr. Boddington's Studio}

2 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

I love them too! That bottom left green one would actually be really easy to replicate...

victoriaashmore said...

does anybody know what font mr. boddington's studio uses that he calls "reese" - I absolutely love that font, and would love to have it - but think he must have given it a different name on his website....
http://www.mrboddington.com/shop/includes/templates/classic/images/typeoptions.jpg