Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wedding Chic


Over the last couple of years I have been totally impressed with J.Crew's growing selection of clothes and accessories, and then more recently came along their wedding suite, which I think is brilliant; they have totally hit the nail on the head. Every time I open a catalog I create a wish list and am constantly impressed with the design direction of their fashion and wedding assortment. These images from their most recent catalog are the epitome of wedding chic.

{images from J.Crew}

1 comment:

perfect bound said...

I couldn't agree more! I adore everything they do. I haven't posted about this yet but we finally picked bridesmaids dresses!! And they are from J.Crew. I couldn't resist. They came in immediately and I am buying one for myself, I love them so.