Monday, November 3, 2008

A Modern Farm Wedding


Over the last 6 months, I have exchanged quite a few emails with fellow bride and blogger Christina of A Farm Fresh Wedding. She and her husband just got married earlier this Fall at Blue Hill at Stone Barns, one of my most favorite places on earth! For any bride looking to get married there, she has posted a really great question and answer about her experiences there.




The nosey blogger in me then went to her very talented photographer, Sarah Sloboda's blog and saw these amazing detail shots of some of the ceramic pieces Christina herself created for their wedding. So lovely, I can't wait to see more pics!

{photos by sarah sloboda}

6 comments:

Bridechka said...

I love the centerpieces... so minimalist and modern... just beautiful. Did she make the centerpieces herself too?

Anonymous said...

Love the picture in the rain.

thoughtful day said...

Hey Bridchka,
Christina made the ceramic pieces in the centerpieces.

Bridechka said...

Wow they are so lovely! Did she arrange the flowers herself too? If so she should definitely make this into a career ... I would totally hire her!

Rebecca said...

the ring pin cushion--brilliant!

Melissa said...

I love the centerpieces too!