Monday, December 8, 2008

Add a Little Flair...



The last issue of Lucky had a great selection of brooches, which are always a great way to add a little style and flair to your outfit. This top Jubilee pin in particular is my favorite, it has so much character and color. I, for one, have always been obsessed with little pops of color here and there. I also love the bottom simple Long Stemmed Iris pin, it is more understated but would still add drama to any outfit.

{top photo from the clay pot}
{bottom photo from alexis bittar}

3 comments:

JennyLee said...

LOVE the first brooch. Gorgeous.

Rebecca said...

lovely! have you seen Michelle Obama's brooches? such classic style!

Deidra said...

Funny! For some reason, today, I decided (after a long hiatus) to wear a brooch. Then, I decided to check out your site and...TA-DA! Brooches! It's kismet!