Monday, August 24, 2009




Bakers Dozen is a super cute little shop where artists from all over the world make exclusive items in limited editions of 13. There are so many cute things offered and I happen to love the sweetly shaped ceramic brooches by Amy Borrel. There is something really soft about them despite being made of ceramic. The sweet embroidered piece by Fieldguided with a lovely quote by Joanna Newson would surely win over anyone's heart. And how can you resist the paper cut pig by Esther Ramiez- I sure can't!

{photos by bakers dozen}

5 comments:

Audrie said...

Such beautiful things! And I love the concept :)

Melissa Blake said...

thoae are really beautiful!

Rita Correia ilustradora said...

Nice and cute little things they have :)

Joanna Goddard said...

so cute! hope you're having a wonderful and relaxing trip! xo

Anonymous said...

I had to pop in when I saw you on 100 Layer Cake. A dear friend of mines was there and then I saw you in a photo. The world feels so small right now. So fun to see that I have managed to meet a few stationary celebrities!

And I must say, such adorable things in this post!

Best,

Rebecca