Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Touch of Gold






Recently I came across a gorgeous little wedding on the Readymade blog. And I thought to myself, wait, I went to school with that person! So I emailed Lynn, who is a very talented designer living in Philly, and asked her if she minded if I put her photos up on my blog.

Lynn & Scott's wedding is a true reflection of a couple with a "maker" spirit. Every little detail & notion was made and thought of with love. Lynn made her reception dress & hairpiece and necklace! How perfectly polished is her look? Love the brown waistband. And then onto the table decor - the gorgeous Red Wing plates, surrounded with lace & gold ribbon with touches of pale turquoise are perfectly arranged & placed. The tree branch names cards are also quite brilliant. The dessert bar with the tree logs definitely proves that you don't need a fancy pants cake stand to wow your guests. And have you ever seen gold foil cupcake wrappers look so good?

Really, I could go on and on, their wedding was just so sweet and there are more details Lynn shared about their day here.


{photos by Erin Smith}

12 comments:

Blue Is Bleu said...

This is my ideal kind of wedding! If our parents had let us have our way, we'd definitely have done something like this. Although I probably wouldn't have made my dress! Lynn did a wonderful job of hers.

Brandi said...

This wedding is breathtaking. And I think if I had a cupcake stand like that one, I would make cupcakes and have parties all the time.

Adriana said...

what a fun wedding! The table setting is just fabulous, and I can't believe she made her hairpiece it's gorgeous

A Diary of Lovely said...

such a fun wedding! very personal and colorful! I love the flowers and her beautiful hairpiece!

Kathryn said...

Lovely! And isn't it such a small world?

Joanna Goddard said...

she looks so beautiful! and i love the photo of their kiss :)

Mandy said...

her hairpiece is stunning - and the cupcakes are adorable

style-for-style said...

I think that is the best cupcake stand I've ever seen

婷婷 said...

I have carefully read your Bo-wen, indeed very good. Do you know Sports Chaussures? CheckSports Chaussures out, here has cheap shoes,Cheap jeans,cheap polo shirts, NFL Jerseys,Cheap Nike Shoes,Air Jordan Shoes these will make you eyes bright, bring you a special experience.

婷婷 said...

Truely a nice blog and thanks for your great work. By the way,welcom to our websites:china wholesale We provide cheap cell phones wholesale, including the cell phones, mobile phone , cheap cell phones and so on. Nothing would be more suitable than these on our sites. Wholesale and retail are both acceptable to us. Welcome to our site and free to look! Thank you and wish you a nice day. Good Luck!All of the product are popular around the world. In addition,cosplay costumescheap cell phones,cheap cocktail dresses,Cheap Wedding Dresses,cheap jewelry are also very popular.our products also have a corresponding discount activities,Do NOT miss it! Wholesale and retail are both acceptable to us. Welcome to our site and free to look! Thank you and wish you a nice day. Good Luck!

婷婷 said...

Your blog is wonderful, I like it very much, thank you!
By the way, do you like Burberry Polos, which are very chic, especially the Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts, I love them very much. I also like playing sports, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
We are the outlet of Wholesale Polo Shirt, Polo Ralph Lauren shirts on sale,these products are best-seller in our store cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo Shirtsour products also have a corresponding discount activitiesWholesale Polo Shirts -50% OFF,cheap polo shirts Cheap Polo ShirtsSo if you love these, you should not miss our store, we can meet what you want, and you can find many surprise in our store

Letter Paper Flower said...

Super cute!