Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Martha Stewart Crafts

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to a Michaels craft store. Living in NYC, opportunities like this are few and far between. Of course as soon as I got there, I rushed over to the Martha Stewart Crafts area and found some great little embellishments for our wedding ideas.


I bought enough of these Daisy stickers to (maybe) put one on each place card at the reception. If the lettering on each card is grey, the yellow and white daisies will work perfect!

I also came across these little Yellow Daisy Cake stickers, I think I will put them in the children's welcome bags...

I couldn't resist these small Silver Wood Grain cards, they are the perfect size for short and sweet thank you notes.

2 comments:

Vane said...

did you know you can get her line over at Paper Presentation at The Store Across the Street?

thoughtful day said...

Thanks Vane, I forgot about that, I actually bought some of the MSC yellow card stock for my save the dates at Paper Presentation. You are the best!