Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Candles Galore!

The Jonathan Adler Muse candle is my new favorite! The vessel is so beautiful and the scent is divine. The best part is, when the scent is gone, you get to ooh and awe over the gorgeous little vase! This candle is a must have item for the upcoming gift giving season!

Sake is one of my all time favorite scents. It was one of the first expensive candles I bought when I moved to NYC, and will forever remind me of new beginnings.


You can't really go wrong with any of the Diptyque candles, which may be the reason you can almost always find them in any of your fancy favorite stores.

I absolutely love Douglas Little's Art Deco inspired vessels.

The packaging on the KOBO Origami candles can't get much cuter than the tin cans with vintage origami patterns. I have the Sakura Blossom, which I love, the scent isn't over powering, just subtle and sweet.

No comments: