Wednesday, November 21, 2007

'Tis the Season

Last week I was uptown and got the chance to view some amazing holiday window displays. I love this time of year!







Barneys eco-themed holiday window displays were my favorite, and as always, they were the most fun. All of the displays were made of recycled materials and each window had a different green theme, my favorite was Rudolf the Recycling Reindeer, entirely made from bottle caps! It's great to see they not only are committed to style but also to the environment, Barneys is dedicated to planting 25,000 trees . Every little bit helps!







Bergdorf Goodman's holiday window concept, The Four Elements, is extremely sophisticated and beautiful. The glitzy jewel adorned window displays were remarkably over the top and luxurious. I especially love all of the animals, the giraffe in the Earth display and the elephant in the Air display were some of my favorites.

{Images by Thoughtful Day}

No comments: