Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Monique Lhuillier for Royal Doulton





I am thrilled to see that Monique Lhuillier launched a dinnerware collection for Royal Doulton. It makes perfect sense. All of the gorgeous and lavish details found on her gowns have inspired elegant dinnerware and stemware patterns. I love the subtle colors, especially the pearlescent warm grey hue on the Femme Fatale collection with the embossed lizard skin...I think it's brilliant! The delicate rings with scattered dots on the Étoile drinkware are just too precious and don't get me started on the Blanc vase, it's my favorite! If you can't afford your dream Monique Lhuillier gown, you can still let her be a part of your life. All of the dinnerware, vases and stemware are available at Bloomingdales.

(l - r)
Blanc vase - Femme Fatale
Étoile
Atelier - Dentelle
Joie - Étoile detail
Ruban - Étoile

No comments: