Monday, February 25, 2008

Skirts and Stationery Event




This weekend I attended the Skirts and Stationery event with fellow bloggers and brides to be, Vane of Brooklyn Bride and Anne of Perfect Bound. It was a sweet and cozy little event, great cakes to eat and beautiful stationery to admire! I loved the cakes, they were so tasty, made by Sweet Melissa's Archana, I tried both cakes; a buttercream pecan and a buttercream, chocolate with fresh strawberries on top... I was a bit out of it as I had a late night before (a belated birthday party), but nonetheless, the cakes were fantastic! I wish I remembered what the fillings were... On our way out, I admired all of the Nic Event's stationery suites, Nicole has such great work and it was sweet to meet her husband as he popped in to say hello.

No comments: