Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Ring Pillow



I just had to share our ring bearer pillow. Vané surprisingly made the pillow for me, literally less than a handful of days before her wedding! She used some of the leftover Hable Construction fabric she had for her vases. I then tufted it with one of my vintage buttons and some Mokuba ribbon. It was my first tufting job and it was so easy, took me less than 5 minutes!

I haven't been posting many details of our wedding because I want to surprise all of our guests, so this is it until after the wedding. I will be back a few more times throughout the next week and then I am off to Jamaica to get married! I can't believe it is finally happening!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

What a sweet ring pillow! I can't wait to see more from your wedding!

Miss G said...

fantastic pillow! thanks so much for sharing it! congrats on the wedding being sooo close now! I still have over five months! I can't wait to hear more about all the little details after the wedding! Kelly

Jenna said...

Just too freaking adorable.

Vane said...

i knew you could get that tufting! easy! looks great

pasadena said...

I loooooooove it! It's so cute!