Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mellow Yellow





Throughout this whole wedding planning process I've been completely inspired by so many of my favorite blogs, magazines and websites. There has never been a visual lull on the web when it comes to inspiration. Above are some of the images I have been collecting throughout the past year and some are actually part of our wedding decor. Please forgive me as I do not recall where I got some of the images, they were before my blogging days began, but I will try my best to give credit where credit is due. If you know where any of the images I don't have credits for came from, please let me know!

This past week has been a whirlwind and I am soooo looking forward to Wednesday when we leave for Jamaica. This is my last post before the wedding, I can't wait to share photos with you when we get back!

(first board - clockwise}
jen murphy bears "sunshine"
beautiful daisies - i forgot where i found this image
mokuba ribbons
martha stewart weddings
{second board - clockwise}
rebecca thuss - this was the image that helped me set our theme
swayspace invite via brooklyn bride
more mokuba ribbons
{third board - clockwise}
love jenna calligraphy
j.crew bridesmaid's dresses
the lovely michelle williams
gorgeous poolscape - once again, i've forgotten where i found this amazing image
{last board board - left to right}
our cake topper by jen murphy bears
martha stewart weddings

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! here's to a wonderful, happy, and beautiful (grey + yellow) wedding! i look forward to seeing pictures when you get back.

- christine

Christina Megill said...

So happy for you... I can't wait to see your pics. You've helped me so much! Traevl safe and have fun!

A Windy City Wedding said...

congrats, if your wedding is anything like you have shown here it is going to be amazing!

Anonymous said...

these colors are delicious! What a lovely post! Congratulations!!

Mrs. Lovers Knot said...

I just came across your blog and you have given me so many ideas.

janet - roses or ranunculus said...

congratulations! what lovely colors, thank you for sharing!