Friday, October 22, 2010

Thoughtful Day in Brides New York!

thoughtfuldaybrides1
thoughtfuldaybrides
thoughtfuldaybrides2

An invitation I designed for a lovely couple last Spring is in the Fall issue of Bride's New York! I'm always thrilled and honored to get into a print publication, especially amongst so many amazing vendors in the wedding industry. Be sure to pick up a copy and thank you Bride's New York!

Please check out Thoughtful Day for more examples of my wedding invitations. And a website update will be coming soon with a lot more of my designs!

5 comments:

Vane said...

woohoo!!

Kathryn said...

Congrats Erica - what a fun piece.

LindsFM said...

Wow! I Love that last one.

Jo said...

How much am I loving that invitation you designed! Your work is fantastic. Congrats.

TKC said...

I am half of the VERY lucky couple that Erica designed this wedding invitation for. Erica and I have been friends for 17 years and I feel very lucky to have her in my life. Anyone that has the pleasure to work with Erica will know exactly what I mean. She has an amazing gift! xoxo-Tara