Monday, November 22, 2010

Fall Harvest Invitations



This past summer I worked on an invitation suite for this lovely couple. They were married on the bride's family farm. The invitation suite was all hand drawn illustrations and type. All sweetly packaged in a screenprinted burlap sack to fit with their Fall harvest theme. The paper goods were a 3 color screenprint on a thick kraft paper. I was so happy with the way they turned out and I'm thrilled to show you them! I'm very lucky that Thoughtful Day gets to work with such lovely and talented couples.

Check out 100 Layer Cake for the incredible photos of Sarah and Joe's gorgeous wedding! Every detail was perfectly executed by the lovely Jillian of Jillian Event Design and Styling.

For more information about Thoughtful Day wedding invitations, please contact me through here.

{photos by the talented robert sukrachand / check out his blog for even more photos!}

4 comments:

Lauren said...

these are so sweet! I love the hand-drawn look.

The House That Lars Built said...

I was totally going to do chip board for my invites. Love the color processes on it and the burlap bag. So beautiful!

Michael and Anna Costa said...

It looks like it was taken out from a fairytale book. Lovely!

Lauren said...

Love these - makes me want to drop interior design and become a graphic designer instead!